Great Discounts for Schools and PTOs!
• Does your high school offer freshman orientation, advisory programs, learning courses, or college-prep courses?
• Is your PTO looking for a resource to give their teens the edge in getting ready for college?
• Does your college or university offer freshman transition courses?
We offer discounts on bulk orders to qualified schools that purchase the book for classroom use and to PTOs that order books in bulk. Dr. Bob is on a mission. He wants to get his practical solutions into the hands of students. To help change their futures and avoid disappointment and debt.
We’ll work with you to provide the best college preparation for your students. Here’s how:
- Interested in bulk orders? contact us, and we’ll send you a deeply discounted copy to preview.
- FREE! When you place a bulk order, you’ll get a video interview in which Dr. Bob speaks candidly to parents, giving them straight talk about two of the major causes of the low college graduation rates. (A $500 value.) The even greater value of this interview? Parents can compare Dr. Bob’s comments to their own teens’ current behavior. Why is that important? See answer below. What parents can learn from this video can be worth tens of thousands of dollars to families.
- FREE! Schools and PTO groups who order in bulk also receive time to consult with Dr. Bob by phone about ways to successfully prepare teens for college.
The really big bonus. The book helps students …
- Get the most out of school, building a solid knowledge base for whatever lies ahead.
- Use their newfound abilities to succeed in high school, college, post-secondary training, and the workplace.
- Lay the foundation for becoming the kind of employees who “go places.”
Does this sound like the kind of help you’d like to give the teens in your life or school?
Office: 1-877-558-5553 or 262-784-1384
Answer: Research proves that teen behaviors — good and bad — intensify in college.
Right now, parents can gauge their teen’s ability to take care of themselves, plan ahead, stay organized, focus on studies, and control their time. Observe their actions. How self-sufficient are they? We know what the awful statistics say. My video talks about two of the major self-defeating student habits, holdovers from high school.
Families who use the book will recognize the signs right away. The signs are in many pages on this site. But remember to be honest. Don’t let your love or pride in your child distort what you see. It will be a costly mistake—for you and your child.