A fundraiser with real value! It benefits students, families, and your school
The information contained in Are You Really Ready For College? can—
- Change students’ future
High school graduates arrive on campus “ready” — they can be among the 36% of college students who graduate on time.
- Save a family tens of thousands of dollars
Annual tuition & board averages $15,000 (public schools) and $40,000 (private schools): 47% of U.S. families of college students must fund extra years. It’s very expensive.
- Improve long-term learning in high school courses
Students retain what they’ve learned and are, therefore, prepared for college courses.
- Give parents the guidance they’ve been looking for
Learn how to support your son or daughter in getting ready to succeed in college.
- Help sustain a good learning environment school-wide
With many families using the book, your school will have another avenue for achieving its academic goals.
Discounts to schools
- We offer discounted book prices to PTOs who want to use the book as a fundraiser.
- We pay the shipping and handling within the lower 48 states.
- You’ll receive your order at school, and you can distribute copies based on your order list.
- 90%+ of high school graduates plan to attend college. 70% go within two years of graduation.
- Whether entering college or the workforce, 40% of graduates said they were not “adequately” prepared for what awaited them.
Click here to contact us. We’ll tell you more!
View my blog at: areyoureallyreadyforcollege.blogspot.com