What the book says to support your learning initiative
- explains that learning is active, not passive, takes effort and time.
- details what a learner’s days look like.
- defines a knowledge bank—and why it’s valuable in real life.
- describes in detail how to be a learner.
- connects school to real-life, something teens rarely do.
- spells out how learning continues after school and throughout life. Those who learn efficiently will always have an edge in life.
- explains being an adept learner who can keep up with the world’s changes will fare better in tough economic times. Employers value learning (and talking).
- sheds light on the fact that “good talkers” have confidence in themselves wherever they go.
- describes how people who are learners contribute to the U.S. economy and keep it growing.
This book explains that learning is active, not passive, requires effort and time.